Vendor Inspection means inspection carried out on behalf of Buyer which involves inspecting items at their place of manufacture before delivery. Any purchase carries embedded risk. If a part is faulty, but the fault is not detected, the risk of something going wrong becomes embedded within the new asset.
This is the most convenient and cost-effective way to determine whether a product, service, process, piece of equipment or installation complies with expressed needs, customer expectations, applicable regulations or other specific requirements.
We provide Vendor inspection for following items:
- Bulk materials: pipes, valves, fittings, flanges, rebar etc
- Electrical components: electric motors, actuators, converters, transformers, UPS and MCC panels, etc
- Packaged & static equipment: skids, boilers, vessels, fire-fighting equipment, cranes, heat exchangers, stacks and incinerators, etc
GP can act as your on-site quality control team; gives you a coordinated, global approach to vendor site inspection in the upstream, downstream, power, marine and industrial manufacturing sectors.
We can work with you to develop customized inspection test plans (ITPs) that help you avoid common manufacturing risks that come with international miscommunication, unclear instructions, or time zone complications.
We deliver timely inspection / expediting reports that help keep your project on time, or allow you to make adjustments to production schedules based on site manufacturing issues.
- We have dedicated tools to manage inspections worldwide
- Timely and cost-effective support
- Flexible with changing technology and service requirements
- Experienced and reliable
- Competent, highly skilled & Experienced workforce
- Reputation and track record
- Continued training, development and competency validation of our staff.