Advice and tailored recommendations from an external expert body help businesses meet regulatory requirements and improve efficiency.
- Meet customer expectations and regulations and avoid costly defects.
- Safety, credibility, and longevity of the products.
- Defend and protect the interests of the Client
- Ensure that goods conform to contract specifications
We provide consultancy for following
- Material selection / substitution
- Heat Treatment
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Failure Analysis
- Welding / Brazing Consultancy
- Project QA/QC Document Preparations
- We have dedicated tools to manage inspections worldwide
- Competent, highly skilled & Experienced workforce
- Timely and cost-effective & reliable support
- Low Turnaround time; Flexible with changing technology and service requirements
- Experienced and reliable
- Good reputation and track record in the Market
- Ensure continued training, development and competency validation of our staff.