PSI means Inspection carried out on the buyer or on the seller request to make sure that the goods being shipped are in line with the contractual specifications. The inspection is based on visual aspects and appearance and can also include sampling of the goods.
Facilitate and promote transparency in trading activities
– Defend and protect the interests of the client
– Ensure that goods conform to contract specifications
– Avoid disputes between the buyer and the seller
We provide Pre shipment inspection by Competent/ experienced Engineers for following items:
- Bulk materials: pipes, valves, fittings, flanges, rebar etc
- Electrical components: electric motors, actuators, converters, transformers, UPS and MCC panels, etc
- Packaged & static equipment: skids, boilers, vessels, fire-fighting equipment, cranes, heat exchangers, stacks and incinerators, etc
We deliver timely intelligence reports that help keep your project on time, or allow you to make adjustments to production schedules based on site manufacturing issues.
- We have dedicated tools to manage inspections worldwide
- Timely and cost-effective support
- Flexible with changing technology and service requirements
- Experienced and reliable
- Competent, highly skilled & Experienced workforce
- Reputation and track record
- Continued training, development and competency validation of our staff.