Certification represents assurance by an independent certification body of conformity to specific requirements. It covers products and their components, services and systems.
The certification process typically includes on-site audits and standardized testing and inspections. Once a certificate has been delivered, it is maintained through regular audits.
Certification can improve reputation, open up new markets or simply enable the company to operate. It also enables companies to manage risk and drive performance, by tracking a number of key variables over a period of time.
We provide Certification Services for following:
- Management Systems
- ISO 9001: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001; Environment Management System
- OHSAS: Occupational Health & Safety Management Sytem
- Pressure Equipment
- We have dedicated tools to manage inspections worldwide
- Timely and cost-effective support
- Flexible with changing technology and service requirements
- Experienced and reliable
- Competent, highly skilled & Experienced workforce
- Reputation and track record
- Continued training, development and competency validation of our staff.