Third Party Inspection
What is it
Third Party Inspection refers to independent inspection services that are provided by inspection agencies which provides good impartiality in inspection results.
- Safety, credibility, and longevity of the products.
- Impartiality in Inspection results
- Defend and protect the interests of the Client
- Ensure that goods conform to contract specifications
What we do
We provide Third Party inspection by Competent/ experienced Engineers for following items:
- Material Inspection
- Welding Inspection / Painting Inspection
- Electrical components: electric motors, actuators, converters, transformers, UPS and MCC panels, etc
- Packaged & static equipment: skids, boilers, vessels, fire-fighting equipment, cranes, heat exchangers, stacks and incinerators, etc
- We have dedicated tools to manage inspections worldwide
- Competent, highly skilled & Experienced workforce
- Timely and cost-effective & reliable support
- Low Turnaround time; Flexible with changing technology and service requirements
- Experienced and reliable
- Good reputation and track record in the Market
Ensure continued training, development and competency validation of our staff.