At Global Pageant Inspection, we find inspectors perfectly fit for any inquiry we deal. They work smart to give the desired outcome.
Handling the role of an inspector for many years, here is Suresh Kumar answering few Q & A.
- What essential steps do you consider for the inspection of any project?
Setting priorities and focusing on the target.
- What are the key targets you set for an inspection?
We are safeguarding the health and safety, meeting the quality and functionality while minimising the risk.
- How do you stay focused and keep yourself alert in your job role?
It is crucial to stay organised, also re-doing the quality checklist to ensure we do not miss anything.
- What are your areas of expertise?
I am a graduate in “Production Engineering” holding multiple certifications like CSWIP-3.1, NACE CIP Level – 2, API 570 and ASNT Level-2 NDT (RT, UT, MT, PT). Proficient in quality control & quality assurance, with hands-on shop floor experience in the field of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industries and Power Plants.
- What recommendations do you have to minimise the accidents caused during operations?
Incorporating strict safety procedures with proper project guidelines can substantially minimise accidents. Also ensure safe operation of the equipment’s with inspection, testing and quality assurance.
- Do you think being an inspector is challenging?
At times we need to act fast and make quick decision without compromising product quality, which becomes challenging.
- What inspires you the most being in this industry?
Businesses must attain the trust to guarantee the excellence of products in different stages. We play a vital role to meet these criteria.
- What are the major inspection projects you were a part of in Global Pageant?
Oil and Gas - HASBAH Offshore Gas Facilities Increment II Project
Power Plant - Al Dur 2 IWPP Bahrain Project
Onshore oil field - BUHASA Integrated Field Development Project
- The client is an integral part of the business, what can you tell about your way of serving them?
We help our client experience the highest of quality standards throughout the life cycle of every assignment with improved transparency; ensuring every commodity inspected conforms to contract specifications and in line with standard requirements.
- What do you think is the greatest strength of Global Pageant?
Global Pageant believes in the talent of the team. Together, they are an asset helping to generate a positive impact on society.