Complex supply chains need to be managed in a way that minimizes risk, reduces cost and delay, improves safety and quality, and ensures compliance with local and international standards. All these considerations make vendor inspection services essential.
WHAT IS IT
Inspection carried out on behalf of Buyer at Vendor’s premises during the manufacturing stage or prior to delivery. Any purchase may carry embedded risk. If a part has a defect, and new asset get installed without detecting it, the risk of something going wrong becomes embedded with the new asset.
It is the most convenient and cost-effective way to determine whether a product, service, process, piece of equipment or installation complies with Codes / standards, expressed needs & expectations of Customers, applicable regulations, or other specific requirements.
WHAT WE DO
We can act as your On-Site Quality Control Team; gives you a coordinated, global approach to vendor site inspection in the upstream, downstream, power, marine and industrial manufacturing sectors.
We can work with you to develop customized inspection test plans (ITPs) that help you to avoid common manufacturing risks that come with international miscommunication, unclear instructions, or time zone complications.
We deliver timely inspection and verification reports that help keep your project on time or allow you to make adjustments to production schedules based on site manufacturing issues.
Our key areas of expertise include the quality vendor inspection of following components, but not limited to:
- Bulk Raw Materials
- Mechanical Equipment (Static / Rotating)
- Electrical Equipment
- Controls & Instrumentations
- Static Equipment, Piping & Skid Packages (Fabricated)
- Manufacturing of Hot Induction Bends
- Manufacturing of RTR (GRE, GRP, GRV) Pipes & Fittings
- Specialized Coating (FBE, 3LPP & PE, CWC etc.) of Pipes & Fittings.
Find out what Inspection Engineer Mr. Shereef Speak, WHY GLOBAL PAGEANT is most recommended for Quality Vendor Inspection?
- ACCREDITED INDEPENDENT TYPE-A INSPECTION BODY TO ISO IEC 17020
- GP operate around the globe to meet the needs of industrial inspection services.
- Considering the minute details of every project, GP manage to offer a complete solution with dedicated tools covering every aspect of the supply chain.
- From one day visit to long term residencies, GP carry out inspection and verification in a timely and cost-effective way.
- GP help its clients identify problems ahead of time in the supply process, saving re-work and replacement costs as well as ensuring that your product or plant is delivered on time.
- GP is competent and keep a pace with changing technology and service requirements, wherever we operate.
- GP’s ultimate goal of the inspection is to ensure that the products are in line with the customer specifications, with the level of quality they expect.
- For all inspection process, GP cover the aspects of Safety, Health, and Environmental standards, to support customers brand identity.
- Over these years, GP have maintained a strong reputation with higher level of customer satisfaction for the quality services offered.